I have worked in almost all departments of film production, with most of my experience in the camera department; most recently as a non-union 1st AC. I have a B.A. in film studies with a concentration in production from UNC-Wilmington. I have been working on films in one form or another since 2002. I also have medical training, and work as an EMT on the side.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Experience with the Red One as a first AC
- Experience with Super 16 Anamorphic format
Clients / Credits
- 1st AC on Hope & Redemption: The Lena Baker Story
- 1st AC on Whitaker Bay (5 episodes)
- 1st AC on Cabi Testimonials (Olney, MD)
- 2nd AC on Wreckage
- 2nd AC / Loader on Sadie's Waltz
- 1st AC / Loader on Underage
- 1st AC on La Apuesta
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (919) 630-3986
Alt: (202) 630-7789