In my present role as Executive Assistant at Hanson & Schwam Public Relations & Marketing, I work closely with the president on preparing correspondences and pitch letters, rolling calls and overseeing the front desk. I prioritize a range of specialized duties such as updating the lists of media and entertainment clients, and monitoring president's busy calendar and appointments. These hands-on experiences have enhanced my ability to take direction cooperatively in a group and solve problems independently. As Animation PA at ADA Sport, I thrived at executing tasks that required me to use creativity and multitasking, while I coordinated with production and distribution teams to take charge and accomplish projects. I brought in more signed comedy writers and green-light ideas than any other PA. My positive attitude, professional manner and excellent organizational skills have allowed me to carry out administrative duties and fulfill assignments to meet producers’ needs in a fast-paced environment. Also, while working for The Dream Factory Studio as 3D Film Festival Assistant, I was adept at developing and managing relationships with clients, sponsors, business partners and media, through strong planning and interpersonal skills.
Ryan Kuo has been in the industry since 2005.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Executive Assistant for Hanson & Schwam Public Relations & Marketing
- Animation PA for ADA Sport
- 3-D Film Festival Assistant for The Dream Factory Studio
- Office PA for HTTV USA (Han-Tien Television Station)
- Makrketing Intern for The Red Hills Motion Picture Releasing Company
- Teaching Assistant for College of Motion Picture Arts, Florida State University
- Teaching Assistant / Translator for Graduate School of Filmmaking, Taipei National University of Art
- Special Project Screenwriter for Taiwan Public Television
- Assistant Writer / Reader for Portico Media
- Screenwriter for Morning Star Entertainment
Awards / Honors
- 2008 National Excellent Screenplay Awards: Second Place
- Kennedy Center/American College Theatre Festival
- New Horizons Theater Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (646) 637-1404
Mobile: (646) 637-1404