Stephen De Respino
During 30 years of successful self-employment, I have been involved with professional and collegiate televised sports, feature films, corporate audio visual productions, theater and concerts. I offer you a myriad of experience in audio, video and lighting; for screens and stages, large and small. Whether it is the PGA or NFL, on location or in a studio, in a ballroom or off-Broadway, I can make a difference on your next event.
Clients / Credits
- Grip - Oliver Stone’s “U-Turn” (Feature Film-IMBD)
- Rigging Grip - Joe Carnahan’s "Smokin' Aces” (Feature Film-IMBD)
- Grip - Taylor Hackford’s “Love Ranch” (Feature Film-IMBD)
- Cameraman - Serwin Netzler's "Grad Party" (Digital Video)
- Cameraman - Serwin Netzler's "Soto Voce" (Digital Film)
- Cameraman - ABC Sports, FOX Sports, ESPN, OLN/VS
- Cameraman - Reno Bighorns (NBA D-League) & Reno Aces (MLB AAA)
- Camera Assistant - SPEED Channel's "The Car Show" (Episode 1)
- Camera Crane Operator (Track & Field) - 1996 Summer Olympic Games (AOB)
- Camera Cart Driver (Opening & Closing Ceremonies) - 1996 Summer Olympic Games (AOB)
- Audio Assistant (A2) - 1998 Goodwill Games, ESPN, CSTV, Top Rank Boxing
- Master Electrician for the 2008 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival
- Electrician - Robin Cook's "Invasion" (MOW-IMBD)
Associations / Organizations
- NABET Local Union #51
- IBEW Local Union #45
Awards / Honors
- White House Communications Agency Certificate of Appreciation
- Centennial Olympic Committee Certificates of Recognition and Appreciation
- NARFE Citation for Distinguished Service
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (602) 330-8970
Alt: (775) 219-5599