Angelica (Angie) Guiberteau
SET & KEY PRODUCTION ASSISTANT who has worked on features, reality/TV shows, and commercials (see attached resume). I have also been an APOC on a feature film recently. Traveling is part of the adventure and I go where needed.
EXTRA on a feature film; CAST and CREW DRIVER on a feature film; CREW for TV camera and audio crews.
I am fairly new to this industry, but a previous business owner who can totally manage and perform well in various departments. Office management and accounting procedures vary slightly, but ultimately all have to be accounted for in an organized manner. The opportunities I have had so far have given me little trouble and I have been able to transition with ease. I am usually playing several roles on a set (office, set, etc) all in a day's work!
I will do whatever is asked of me and am willing to help wherever I need to in order to keep production going. We are all part of the same team!
I do have a passport, can work locally anywhere, and love to travel, so I have worked in the Carolinas, Phoenix, San Antonio, Long Beach, and am willing to go just about anywhere.
Angelica (Angie) Guiberteau has been in the industry since 2011.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon Rebel XT and T2i Cameras
- MacBook Pro
- 5-speed Manual Transmission car
Clients / Credits
- APOC for Killing Winston Jones (2013)
- KEY Set PA for Toddlers & Tiaras (2012)
- Set PA on NASCAR/ESPN/IndellibleTV shoot
- Casting PA for MasterChef (Season 3)
- Set/Field PA for NBC's Secret Millionaire
- Set PA for auditions for NBC's The Voice (season 2)
- Set PA on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (season 9)
- Set PA on 48 hr film "The Last Author" (2011)
- Set and Office PA on Crackerjack (2012)
- Extra on Crackerjack (2012)
- Cast and Crew Driver on Crackerjack (2012)
Associations / Organizations
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.