Motivated, determined, proficient, and resourceful camera assistant My body of work consists of several feature films shot all over the world and a variety music videos, national commercials, and of course a never ending list of shorts.
I have experience in both film and digital, and endeavor to have a strong technical understanding of any camera I come in touch with. I've worked extensively with a wide variety of different cameras, recorders, and accessories.
Available locally as well as internationally on short notice.
Currently I work full-time at Radiant Images rental house but I remain available for weekend scheduled shoots and other short run projects.
David Condrey has been in the industry since 2009.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Senior Magliner cart
- TVLogic 5.6
- Wide assortment of typical AC gear
- Personal network to camera rental houses and private camera owners (Alexa, Epic M/MX.. Various lenses and accessories)
Clients / Credits
- 1st AC - Sake Bomb (Feature)
- 1st AC - Age of Hobbits (Feature)
- 1st AC - Camp (Feature)
- 1st AC - Coyote (Feature)
- 1st AC - Guess 30th Anniversary (Commercial)
- 1st AC - Intel UltraBook (Commercial)
- 2nd AC - 2012 Image Control Assessment Series Film vs Digital (Industrial)
- See attached resume for most complete list of credits. Please contact me if you'd like to see my mo
- Matthew Grace recommends David Condrey
"I have worked on many projects with David. He is highly professional and you can count on him for a job well done. He is dedicated to the film industry. I recommend him highly."
- Rainer Lipski recommends David Condrey
" David has been my 1st AC on about 10 projects (from lowbudget short to feature film and national commercials).
He is fast, reliable, a great focus puller and a super nice person to work with."
- Rozine recommends David Condrey
"I worked on several projects with David and everything he says in his profile is true. He is on the ball and extremely efficient. It's obvious that he takes pride in a job well done. He is very serious about what he does, but still light-hearted and enjoyable to be around."
- Jen Roskind recommends David Condrey
"David Condrey worked as an 1st AC on a TV pilot for me last year. He is incredibly talented and easy going on set. I highly recommend him. "
- le borgne vincent recommends David Condrey
"I ve worked with David on a short , and for me who came from France it was a great experience to have David to do the 1st AC. He have a real knowledge about camera and equipments and by the way is really instinctive and good about focus. I hope we will work again together."
- Paul Fabian recommends David Condrey
"I have personally worked with David Condrey
on several jobs,and his work ethic and knowledge was an A- PLUS. I would love to
have him on all the PRODUCTIONS I work.
Best Wishes, Paul Fabian < Gaffer >"
- Thabo Wolfaardt recommends David Condrey
"I would hire David any day. His work ethic and technical ability will be an asset to any set."
- regine recommends David Condrey
"I've worked with David on several films and he is great. Very professional, fast and he knows what he's doing."
- Bruce B. Gordon recommends David Condrey
"David Condrey is a very imaginative cinema professional. He constantly inspires entire camera crews with his ability to find creative solutions for some of the most challenging motion picture and digital cinema photography. Anyone needing the expertise of an adept assistant cameraman or cinematographer would be wise to connect with David and the unique talents he brings to any production."
- Noah Mucci recommends David Condrey
"I have hired David for several shoots now.
Solid, dependable, fast, and thorough.
Knowledgeable about the equipment he works with and a pleasure to have on set.
Look forward to working with him in the future."
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (323) 632-3319
Mobile: (323) 632-3319