Over 15 years’ of experience in the media arts and video production industry creating award-winning communication tools for leading nonprofit, corporate, media and educational organizations.
Experienced in digital photography, videography, writing, producing, editing, graphic design, marketing, and project management.
Anthony Watts has been in the industry since 1996.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Camera Operator - Fox Sports
- Camera Operator - E! Entertainment
- Producer/DP - Watts Communications, Inc.
- Producer/DP - American Home Inspector Training Institute
- Producer/DP - NBC - Emmy Award Winner Sports Programming "Preps Plus"
Awards / Honors
- 2007 Emmy Award - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Preps Plus
- 2010 Telly Award for Marcus Center - Capital Campaign and United Way – Capital Campaign.
- 2008 Telly Awards for Fred Klet Live, and Capuchins 150th Anniversary.
- 2007 “Communicator” award from the Midwest Communications Association-International. Marquette University Basketball 2006 Highlight.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.