Camera Operator and Videographer based in Chicago.
My experience includes narrative, documentary, corporate & underwater film and video production. Additionally I am available for shoots worldwide.
Besides camera operating, I also can also help with producing and logistics. Experience in this area includes producing numerous shoots in collaboration with Getty Images Creative footage, from talent-directed shoots to travel imagery, as well as getting access to subjects for their Editorial archive. I have worked with crews in locations as remote as Papua New Guinea, Cuba and Laos, as well as locally in the midwest.
I am currently working with STAR Global, a newly started 501c3 non-profit group, to document trips and produce promotional videos, documentary webisodes, and other content.
Some of my work can be viewed here:
Greg Lindsey has been in the industry since 2007.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- High Definition formats including HDCAM, P2, XDCAM, and DSLR
- Final Cut Pro including FCP X
Clients / Credits
- Creative Director and Producer for STAR Global, a US based non-profit humanitarian organization
- "Midwest Matrix", a National Endowment for the Arts sponsored documentary on printmaking
- Getty Images Editorial & Creative Footage contributor
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.