Media Services – Graduate Assistant (8/09 – 5/11)
Northern Illinois University - DeKalb, IL
- Film and edit promotional videos for the University.
- Responsible for scheduling video productions and assuring equipment was available and signed out.
- Upload and maintain video archive footage on a shared server for cross-departmental use.
- Served as Key Grip to set up lighting and equipment for productions.
- Used Photoshop and After Effects to create graphics and animations for promotional videos.
- Used Sorenson Squeeze to convert video files to an appropriate format.
- Responsible for large and small-scale video dubbing projects.
Founder (1/10 – Present)
- Directed, produced and edited a feature length documentary “Product of Society [The Film]”
- Art direction and creation of supporting promotional materials for “Product of Society [The Film]” including: DVD artwork, premier posters, blog, facebook page and animations included in the film.
- Co-directed and co-edited, and filmed a short documentary “Running on Empty” that has been screened at the Middlewest Music and Arts Festival.
- Assisted in organizing and running the “Against the Wall Film Festival”.
Intern – Commercial Production (1/09 – 5/09)
WQRF/WTVO – Rockford, IL
- Worked closely with clients to create commercial advertisements that showcased their product and met their desires completely.
- Responsible for editing 8 half hour infomercials titled “Focus on Homes.”
- Successfully wrote and produced voice-overs for multiple commercial advertisements.
Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, After Effects, Groupwise, Outlook, Mac and PC operating systems.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects
- Adobe Encore
- Sorenson Squeeze
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.