DP/Steadicam Canon C300 owner in the East TN and North GA area, and willing and able to travel. Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, Huntsville, Birmingham are all in my region. My Steadicam is for full-size cameras like the Alexa, RED, Panasonic 2700. It can also fly lightweight cameras like C300, HDSLR, AF100, Sony F3 and X3. Bottom line, I like helping people make their productions great. How can I help you?
[I'm currently looking for a feature project to DP. If I can help you, or someone you know please contact me.]
Bryan Fowler has been in the industry since 1997.
Bryan Fowler Steadicam Reel
Direct link to video | Added: 10/07/2012
Here is a small collection of my steadicam work over the past few years. To have your project featured in this reel contact me.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Fullsize Steadicam
- Canon C300 kit
- Vehicle Mount
- Wireless Follow Focus
- 5dMkii kit
- Canatrans Video Transmitter
- Production Trailer
- Flight Cases
- Handsfree Transporter
Clients / Credits
- Blue Like Jazz - Steadicam
- Hell & Mr Fudge - Steadicam
- Pyburn Films / History Channel - 2nd Unit DP
- Black Friday Film - DP / Camera Op
- Miranda Lambert - Steadicam
- Smart Furniture - Director
- Freedom Riders - 2nd Unit DP / Camera
- Incarnate - DP / Camera
- Food City Commercials - DP / Camera
- Biltmore Estate, NC - Steadicam / Camera Op
- Follow Productions / Food Network - Steadicam
- Life Care Centers of America (multiple projects) - DP / Director
Associations / Organizations
- Steadicam Owners Association
- Fancy Rhino recommends Bryan Fowler
"We have high regard for Bryan Fowler. He is punctual and gets started as soon as he arrives on set. Deciding who to work with in film can be a challenge. There needs to be a balace of work ethic and ability, and the capacity to remain cool under stress. Bryan is a choice balance of these qualities.
- SVAD Productions recommends Bryan Fowler
"We commissioned Bryan to DP a package of four industrial videos. We found him to be highly dependable and excellent about communication. He delivered outstanding footage and a high level of finesse to the finished work. He is the top of our shortlist of vendors and exceeds expectations."
- Bonesteel Films, Inc. recommends Bryan Fowler
"Bryan is a pleasure to work with. He has both the technical understanding and creative ideas that lead to great end results. He is proactive when approaching each project with us, and always makes sure to come to set prepared. We definitely recommend Bryan and his work. "
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.