SENIOR MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE
Extensive, hands-on experience and supervision in areas of Accounting, Financial Reporting, Operations, Information Technology, Compliance, Human Resources and Information Security. A leader in innovation
and continuous improvement, with the ability to bring increased value to the company’s shareholders.
Proven Experience and Success in the Following Areas:
• Leadership: Partnered with CEO, Presidents, Investors and Management Teams to lead creation and execution of corporate vision, business plans and process improvements. Seen as a trusted leader and mentor in all departments throughout the organization.
• Industry Knowledge: Years of experience in both Manufacturing and Services industries in the public and private sector. Ability to quickly apply existing knowledge to improve processes and performance.
• Accounting and Financial Reporting: Established and managed numerous financial systems with focus on increasing revenues, controlling costs and improving bottom-line income across multiple cost centers and locations. Created detailed budgets and dashboards to monitor progress and implement improvements.
• Growth and Profitability: Successfully increased the size and profitability of many companies. One company grew from a book value of $5 million to $140 million in 2 ½ years, another turned a net operating loss into an operating profit within one year and two successfully reorganized under bankruptcy situations.
• Continuous Improvement: Trained in Continuous Improvement Processes. Authored and implemented new processes and systems in Accounting, Operations, IT, Sales, HR, Information Security and Disaster Recovery.
• Mergers & Acquisitions: Negotiated terms and supervised the due diligence of Corporate Mergers and Business Acquisitions. Led acquisitions of new corporate divisions, facilities and assets.
• Startups, Reorganizations and Turnarounds: Managed the startup of a successful wireless technology company, growth of a startup financial services company, the turnaround of a $55 million retail pharmaceutical company and the reorganization of two manufacturing companies.
• Treasury, Cash Management and Raising of Capital: Obtained private equity investment and loans to support millions of dollars in acquisitions, new revenue streams and operations. Established numerous lines of credit and cash management programs with financial hedges to control loan interest rate fluctuations.
• Board Room Experience: Member of three Boards of Directors. Also served as Board Secretary and Shareholder Liaison for a company with 200 U.S. and European investors.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (352) 314-6983
Alt: (717) 877-7441
Mobile: (717) 877-7441