Post Production Audio Editor/Re-recording mixer.
Bachelor of Music (Music Production & Engineering) from Berklee College of Music - 1990
Skills: Dialog, sfx, music, ADR, Foley and V.O. recording, editing and mixing, Protools, AMS Audiofile, Avid, and other editing platforms, live sound reinforcement experience, extensive graphics and website design/editing knowledge, 10 years of management experience, extensive MS Office, QuickBooks, Photoshop, Adobe & Dreamweaver knowledge, home studio Protools recording/mixing, life-long musician and working bassist.
Randy Ward has been in the industry since 1987.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Oz - HBO - Dialogue Editor
- Daria - MTV - SFX/Dialogue/Foley Editor
- Celebrity Deathmatch - MTV - Dialogue/SFX Editor
- Homicide: Life on the Street - NBC - Dialogue Editor, Foley/ADR Record & Edit, Foley Pre-mix
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss - Nickelodeon - Asst. Dialogue, ADR, & SFX Editor
- Out of the Box - Disney Channel - Foley Record, Asst. Sound Editor
- The Century with Peter Jennings - ABC - Sound Editor
- ABC News: Vanished - ABC - Asst. Sound Editor
- “Brother Born Again” Feature Film - Re-Recording Mixer & Sound Editor
- “New Rose Hotel” - Feature Film Starring Willem DeFoe/Directed by Abel Ferrar - Dialog/SFX Editor
- "Slam" - Feature Film - Foley/ADR Record
- "Niagra, Niagra" - Dolby Digital feature film - ADR & Foley Record & Editor & Mixer
- "Inside" - feature film, Directed by Arthur Penn and edited by Suzanne Pilsbury for Showtime - Asst.
- Frathouse - HBO - Re-recording Mixer (Int'l Vers.)
- 1998 Winter Olympic Highlights - CBS Video - Music Editor
- Metallica S&M – DVD 5.1 - Music Editor
- Metallica “Cunning Stunts” – VHS - Music Editor
- Numerous Artists - CBS, Sony, Elektra, Atlantic - Music Editor for MTV video versions
Associations / Organizations
- Berklee College of Music Alumni
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (908) 705-4621
Alt: (732) 416-6083
Mobile: (908) 705-4621