Accomplished, well-rounded, videographer and Final Cut Pro editor with 12+ years experience in all stages of video production; concept -> script -> pre-production -> shooting/audio/lighting -> editing -> delivery.
Roger Stoneburner has been in the industry since 1991.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Editing - FCP 7, FCP X, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, MPEGStreamclip, Compressor etc.
- Editing - mobile edit bay (FCP 7 and FCP X)
- Shooting - Sony VX2000, Azden SGM 2x, Rode NT4, Lectrosonic 500 series
- Experience using a wide variety of cameras: Canon XL1, 5D, XH1, Panasonic DVX series and more.
Clients / Credits
- Videographer/Editor - Freelance; Jan 2000 - present
- Producer/Videographer/Editor - Academic Innovations; Nov 2010 - present
- Editor - 60secondrecap.com; Oct 2009 - present
- Stuntman/Stunt Coordinator - Freelance; Feb 1991 - present
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- 2005, Winner, "Best Short Film" -- Flickering Image Film Festival
- 2006, Semifinalist, Nicholl Fellowship for Screenwriting (top 100 of 5,000 scripts)
- 2011, top 400, Nicholl Fellowships for Screenwriting (out of 7,000 scripts)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.