An award winning Communications Project Manager with over 16 years of experience working in both domestic and international markets. Strong entrepreneurial and management skills; well versed in strategic planning, branding, crisis management, media training, fundraising, advocacy work and consensus building. Has worked in both corporate and non-profit sectors. Highly adaptable and a quick learn. An idealist at heart. Fluent in Spanish and English; proficient in German, Portuguese, and French.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Panasonic HD CAM
Clients / Credits
- Digital Media Manager, Seattle Children's Hospital
- Broadcast Journalist, KING-TV, Seattle, WA
- Broadcast Journalist, WAGA-, Atlanta, GA
- Media Consultant, Hill & Knowlton, Seattle , WA
- Media Training, Crisis Communicaitons, Wixted, Pope & Nora, Des Moines, IA
Associations / Organizations
- Puget Sound Blood Center, Board of Trustees
- Lenny Wilkens Foundation Board
- Northwest Development Officer's Association
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
Awards / Honors
- National Interactive Media Award, 2006
- International Summit Award, 2006
- Minority Women's Honoree, Seattle, WA, 2006
- Southeast Emmy Award Winner, 2004
- Regional Emmy Award Winner, Des Moines, IA, 2000
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (206) 718-1368
Alt: (206) 987-4996
Mobile: (206) 718-1368