Detailed-Oriented Quality Engineer with a degree in Audio/Video Production. Background includes, developing, testing, documenting and installing next generation medical and video media systems. Expertise in identifying and resolving integrated software and hardware problems with hands-on troubleshooting and solid customer, people and management skills.
Kevin Doran has been in the industry since 1985.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- HD, SD, SDI, MPEG2, H.264/MPEG4, DV25, DV50, BetaSP, DigiBeta, XDCAM HD, D2, D5, WMV, frame rate, aspect ratios, bit rates, GOP structure, NTSC, PAL, SECAM.
- Tektronix TSG95 signal generator, VM700, 1765 and WFM7100 Waveform/Vector monitor, Cable Analyzers-Fluke DTX-1800 and Hamlet Flexiscope, LYNX PTG3610B HD/SD AES Gen.
- HR21-100 HDDVR IRD Set-Top Box, Sencore MRD Modular Receiver/Encoder, NVision 8288/NV9641 Router, Raritan Enterprise KVM, Omnibus iTX Playout automation system, Cisco 3750 Switch, Miranda Density2 fra
Clients / Credits
- National TeleConsultants at DIRECTV
- KPTV-FOX live News and Lifestyle show
- KOIN Portland Rose Parade
- Harris Corp., Broadcast Communications - Video Servers
- WORLDTRAX Media, Inc.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (661) 263-6395
Mobile: (503) 702-9647