To bring enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethics, combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through my experience.
• Miami-Dade College, Miami, Florida 2009-Present
• Ruben Di Pietro Estudio 1991-1995
• Gimnasio Manizales, Manizales, Colombia 1977-1989
2005- Present Freelance Photographer Miami, Florida Website Portfolio: www.ricardoammar.com
The following is a list of my current clients:
• The Law Firm of Infante Zumpano
• Stage ProAudio
• Rotsen Furniture
2010-Present Baru Urbano Restaurant Miami, Florida
Assistant Manager/Bar Manager/Bartendar
• Manage Approximately 40 Staff Members
• Manage Security System (in-house cameras)
• Input, Amend and Format Data in Restaurant System; Pinnacle.
• Coordinate Staff Member’s Schedules
• Conduct Stock Inventory on any/all Bar Products
• Purchase of Inventory
• Implement Daily Drink Specials
• Balance Closings at the end of the Night
• Handle Large Sums of Money
2009-2010 Best Couriers & Legal Support Miami, Florida
• Filed Florida Court Pleadings in Miami-Dade, Broward and Martin County
• Delivered Large Sums of Settlement Funds by and between Legal Firms
• Delivered Legal Documents and/or Pleadings to Circuit Court Clerks and Judges in Miami-Dade, Broward and Martin County
• Recorded Legal Documents with Miami Dade County Recorder’s Office
• Prepared Legal Firms for Trial
• Prepared Accounts Payable
• Prepared Accounts Receivable
• Collected on Invoices
2006-2008 Million One Distributing Miami, Florida
• Scheduled International Shipments
• Maintained Warehouse
• Conducted Product Inventory
2002-2007 LabCorp Miami, Florida Account Representative
• Serviced Various Medical Accounts to include Hospitals; ensuring all Laboratory Services (i.e. blood work) was effectuated accordingly.
Proficient with Outlook, WORD, Excel, QuickBooks, Pinnacle, Photoshop, Picture Editing
References available upon request.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (786) 303-9057
Mobile: (786) 303-9057