I am kind of "A jack of all trades and Master of Some", I've been working in radio for the past 2 decades and have done just about every job involved from screening calls and hunting stories of interest for talent to station imaging and commercial editing and voiceing of various client ads. Over the years I have also been mixing fronthouse and monitors for various bands at clubs, events and tours.
Kevin Campbell has been in the industry since 1986.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Many years of working with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Digital Performer amd Nuendo editing/mixing sotware
- Fill-in engineering and producing various show for the Premiere Radio network
- Monitor signal feeds on Ku & C-band Satellite systems
- Ensure satellite programming quality of programming
- Extensive knowledge of satellite equipment and routing programs for the ABC NEWS radio network
- On site and in studio board operator for live remotes and events for 790 KABC and 955 KLOS
- Set up and board operator for live remotes at Dodgers stadium with 790 KABC and 955 KLOS
- West Coast Digital Sales specialist for Harris Broadcast
Clients / Credits
- Mid day traffic reporter for Talkradio 790 KABC
- Front house sound mixing for various tour bands
- Produce electronic press kits for various clients
- 2nd engineer at different recording sessions for a number of bands
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Recieved a NAMY in 2009 for the mixing of Micki Free's Sun Chaser release
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (818) 481-4474
Alt: (818) 481-4474
Fax: (818) 676-0474