Jamilla Marie Davis-Varellas
I am currently a student at Mt. San Antonio College, earning a degree in Interior Design with an interest in becoming a Set Decorator.
I have assisted Production Designers in different projects. Some of my responsibilities included dressing sets, developing creative solutions to layout and purchasing props. While attending school, I have developed drafting skills, knowledge of home furnishings and decorative details, wall coverings and floor finishes. I have completed a Stage Craft course, where the focus was on set and prop construction and light rigging. I have, also, completed an AutoCAD course.
I am very excited in gaining experience in the Entertainment Industry and connecting with professionals already working in this field. I believe I possess the energy and passion to be an enthusiastic and responsible employee.
I would welcome any questions you might have about my experience and me.
Clients / Credits
- Antigone (2011) - Theater - Stage Hand
- Proof (2011) - Theater - Stage Hand
- Mosquita y Mari (2011) - Feature - Art Department Intern
- Tallmen Shoes (2011) - Commercial - Art Department Intern
- Final Hour (2011) - Music Video - Art Department Intern
- Future States : The 6th World (2011) - Television - Art Department Intern
- The Family Bum (2011) - Web Series - Set Dresser
- Here I Am (2011) - AFI Feature - Leadman, On-Set Dresser
- 113 Degrees (2012) - AFI Thesis Feature - Set Construction
- Mojave Cherry Petals (2012) - AFI Thesis Feature - On-Set Dresser
- Moms Mabley Documentary (2012) - Set Decorator
- Zola Jumped In (2012) - Feature - Set Decorator
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.