Extensive experience as Executive Creative Director at Young & Rubicam. Responsible for creation and production of all advertising for Kodak, HallmarK, Ford, United Airlines, General Foods, Exxon. Produced and directed many of the commercials for major brands. Recipient of Best Commercial Director Award from DGA and a Cannes Film Festival Award for public service advertising. Prior to Y&R ran the Navy's entire motion picture operation as writer, director and cinematographer on public affairs films. Currently own Alexandra Productions in Fairfield CT. Currently: just finished a 45 minute emotional film for s state of the art library and 5 public relation and fund raising films for Americares, a large emergency response charity. Have taught film production, how to attain production values and script writing. I have a BS from University of Rochester. Attended classes at Rochester Institute of Technology. Live in Fairield CT.
Commercial reels, documentary and public affairs films are available upon request as are references.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Sony EX1R with full complement of lights, sound, tripod
- LED lighting kit, Lowell lighting kit, backdrops, fluid heads
- Numerous microphones, stands, cabling etc
Clients / Credits
- Directed hundreds of commercials: Kodak, Hallmark, Budweiser, Ford, Army, Navy,
- Recently wrote, directed, filmed and edited one long documentary and many films for AmeriCares
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- DGA for best Commercial advertising Campaign for Hallmark
- Cannes Film Festival awards for Public Service advertising
- Numrous CLIOS and One Show Awards thru the years
- NAB awards for advertising campaigns
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.