Since receiving his BA, Justin has worked on several feature films in Hollywood and Arizona. He has served in all stages of production and excelled in every area. His knowledge of production management and organization is invaluable to any project.
Mr. Anderson’s desire is to make the perfect independent film. Justin’s goal is to change the face of cinema through rigorous attention to detail and undying passion for the beauty of the perfect cinematic moment.
In 2007, while still in film school, Mr. Anderson produced his first full-length feature film “Redemption.” The film was shot entirely on location in Arizona and after completion, went on to worldwide distribution. To date the film has grossed in excess of $1,000,000USD.
Shortly after the release of “Redemption,” Mr. Anderson produced a second feature, “Sickle.”
To date Mr. Anderson has worked on several features, doing everything from producing, assistant directing and even editing. His wide range of experience and expertise makes him an invaluable asset to any company he is involved with.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Final Cut Pro
- DVD Studio Pro
- Soundtrack Pro
- Microsoft Office Suit
- Experienced with various camera systems including the RED
Clients / Credits
- 2010 Sickle (Feature) – Producer, First Assistant Editor
- 2009 Necro Wars (Short) – Producer, First Assistant Editor
- 2009 MidCap Movers (Web Series) – Producer, Editor
- 2008 First Timers (Feature) – Editor
- 2008 Decomposing Tony Maslow (Feature) – First Assistant Director
- 2007 Redemption (Feature) – Producer, Director of Photography, First Assistant Editor, Sound Design
- 2007 The Incentive (Short) – Producer, Director of Photography, Editor, Sound Design
- 2007 Start to Finish (Spec Show) – Director of Photography
- 2007 No Way Out (Short) – Camera Operator
- 2006 Don’t Forget (Short) – Camera Operator
- 2006 Arizona Gunfighters (Documentary) – Producer, Director of Photography
- 2005 Testoserina (Music Video) – Producer, Gaffer
- 2005 Marvs Place (Short) – Producer, Script Supervisor
- 2005 Yearbook (Short) – Producer, Co-Director
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (323) 320-3675
Mobile: (323) 320-3675