Frank Mares is looking to find and implement digital solutions as a professional, artistic computer scientist in a fast-paced & supportive environment.
Frank Mares has been in the industry since 2009.
Frank Mares . . . Demo Reel
The projection design, animation, and work of Frank Mares throughout. See more at www.frankmares.com.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere
- Open Source Software Inkscape, Gimp, Blender
- HTML, CSS
Clients / Credits
- Animator for Scrooge & Marley (Feature Film)
- Projection Designer for Putas (Teatro Luna)
- Projection Designer on Aida (Bailiwick Chicago)
- Projection Designer for Assassins (Billy Pacholski Presents)
- Projection Designer for Alice in Wonderland (Stage Door Fine Arts)
- Technical Director for What is Love (Pearl Pistol Production)
- Illustrator for Postcard for the Nerve (Sixth Avenue Players)
Awards / Honors
- Certificate of Appreciation from Los Angeles Police Department in recognition of generosity and spirit while volunteering with youth
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.