I am a Director/Assistant Director & Producer who works in multimedia. With 28 years in production I have participated internationally in over 300 concerts, 50 plays, 30 fashion shows, commercials, feature films, shorts, live events, new media, photo shoots and more. I have a high level of energy, am great at multitasking, and love interacting with large groups of people.
My credits are vast including Co-Executive Producer on animated feature "Trouble Down Under" (Fastlane Ent), 2nd A.D./Music Supervisor on indie feature "Somewhere Slow" (Logolite Ent), Production Assistant on "The Hunger Games" (Lionsgate) and directing events for 4 consecutive LA Fashion Weeks. I work as Director or A.D. or can assist you in hiring an entire production staff.
Brand Birtwistle has been in the industry since 1984.
Brand Birtwistle Video Resume/Sizzle Reel
Video resume/sizzle reel of my film production and live event work.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Vice President of Production, Fastlane Entertainment Inc
- Co-Executive Producer, "Trouble Down Under" (Fastlane Entertainment) - Animated Feature
- 2nd Assistant Director "Somewhere Slow" (Logolite Entertainment)
- Music Supervisor, "Somewhere Slow" (Logolite Entertainment)
- Production Assistant, "The Hunger Games" (Lionsgate)
- Director /Co-Producer - Trend Magazine's LA Fashion Week Spring/Summer '11
- Director/Coordinator/Choreographer - Passion, Revealed...LA Fashion Week Spring/Summer '10
- Director/Choreographer - Music Loves Fashion at Coachella '09
- Director/Coordinator/Choreographer - WNWN Magazine's LA Fashion Weekend Fall/Winter '09
- Camera Operator (HD) - Ford Fiesta Movement Viral Campaign
- Director/Coordinator/Choreographer - LA Fashion Week Spring/Summer '10
- Talent Coordinator/Talent Booker - Sills Models
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.