"It has always been, and will always be, about quality."
Producer with broad experience. I am able to oversee all different aspects of production:
Scripts development, editing
Budget creation, finalizing
Submit Cast and obtain LOI
Write Business Plan and evaluate possible Sales/Revenues based on Cast, Script, and Budget
Cash Flow requirements
Negotiate all cast and key personnel contracts
Develop marketing plan
Negotiate Completion Bond Agreements
Deal with Union Signatories (W.G.A./S.A.G./A.C.T.R.A./D.G.A. D.G.C./I.A.T.S.E.)
Post-Production Supervising until delivery
Particularly worked and traveled all around the world: Vietnam, Korea, England, Russia, France, Germany and currently the US doing so I learned to improve and adapt my skills to all situations and cultures. Always looking for new challenges.
Proven track record in turning around underperforming studio operations or production by optimizing work efficiency and delivering high quality production garnering awards in the most major film festival circuit.
(aka Jennifer Bernet)
* Author of market studies and business plans for various companies and film projects
* Consultant - mergering of media companies - licensing and distribution
* Analysis of production systems and development of newer, more efficient production models
* Author, PRODUCTION GUIDELINE: 3D ANIMATION (2002)
* Producer / AP / LP / PM on features, several seasons of TV shows, documentaries, 30 Hours of quality CGI productions and over 80 hours of traditional animation.
Kenhalo Bernet-Millán has been in the industry since 1989.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (310) 926-8897
Alt: (310) 926-8897
Fax: (310) 295-2241
Mobile: (310) 926-8897