Cinematic Stories Films
Winner of a 2011 WEVA Creative Excellence Award, Cinematic Stories specializes in on-location time-lapse and cinematography for documentaries, BTS productions, weddings, commercials, events, and more. Our client list includes: Berklee College of Music, FOX News, Gregor Halenda Photography, Scorpion Helmets, REV'IT Motorsports International, Liberty Mutual, and more. This year some of our work has been aired on FOX and The Discovery Channel.
The Art of Glass Blowing: John Pomp Studios
This film was created and commissioned by John Pomp Studios in Philadelphia. John's studio is using this short film at speaking engagements to give his audience an inside look at the dedication and passion his studio has for the craft of glass blowing and lighting design.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 5D Mark III 35mm Full-Frame HDSLR
- Canon 5D Mark II 35mm Full-Frame HDSLR
- Canon EOS 60D APS-C HDSLR
- Steadicam Merlin Operator
- Post Production Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro / Photoshop / Encore CS5.5
- Video Authoring for iPhone, iPad, Tablets, Web / Online Viewing, DVD, and Blu-ray Authoring
- Timelapse and Motion Timelapse Capture - including Day to Night
- On / Off Camera Continuous Lighting Gear / LED & Flourescent
Clients / Credits
- Timelapse for FOX CT News
- Supplied BTS footage to The Discovery Channel
- Commercial Production for Gregor Halenda Photography
- Commercial Production for Scorpion Helmets
- Commercial Production for REV'IT Motorsports International
- Timelapse and Camera work for Berklee College of Music
Associations / Organizations
- New Englad Professional Videographers Association
Awards / Honors
- Winner of 2011 WEVA Creative Excellence Award for Corporate Productions
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (603) 601-4120
Mobile: (603) 339-2187