I am a recent graduate from New York University and their Dramatic Writing program through Tisch School of the Arts. I've held several internships and production assistant positions in both television broadcasting and film production. I'm looking to further my knowledge and bolster my experience in media production as I build my own career as a creative professional.
I have additional experience with video editing software (chiefly Final Cut Pro) as well as independent film production experience detailed in my resume. A lot of my production experience, though, is my own and I am eager for more opportunities with talented, easy-to-work-with professionals either on-set or in-office.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working knowledge of HD cameras, lighting and sound equipment
Clients / Credits
- Production Assistant for Madison Square Garden (MSG)
- Publicity Intern for Lionsgate Films
- Freelance Editor for Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency (SBPRA)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.