Quiet Island Films
Quiet Island Films is an award-winning video and film production studio driven by smart, strategic thinking. We are the video partner you can rely on.
What do you need? A memorable 15 second TV commercial? A 3-minute social media video? Flashy trade show entertainment ? A 10-minute presentation to inspire donors? A film for television broadcast? Documentary or talent? We’ve done them all and we would be honored to do the same for you.
Big or small, every project gets the same amount of love and attention.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Padilla Speer Beardsley: Co-Director/Producer on Bush Foundation Commercial Campaign
- Scripps Health: Director/Producer/Editor
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota’s Center for Prevention: Producer
- Padilla Speer Beardsley: Producer/Co-Director on Twin Cities Orthopedic Commercial Campaign
- Platinum Bank: Director/Producer/Editor
- University of Minnesota Law School: Producer/ Writer
Associations / Organizations
- IFP Media Center for the Arts
- Minnesota Women in Film and Television
- Minnesota Women in Marketing and Communications
Awards / Honors
- EMMY Award: Commercial-Campaign for Bush Foundation TV Ad Campaign
- EMMY Award: Producer-Program for A Circle and Three Lines
- "1968" Film Competition: Emerging Filmmaker Award
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.