Over 7 years of video production experience. I can shoot video, edit video. Create video formatted for social media.
WEST ALLIS COMMUNITY MEDIA CENTER PRODUCTION FACILITATOR
West Allis, Wisconsin February 2005-Present
Cable Channel 14 in West Allis is a public access channel where community members produce and execute shows.
• Produce and video for Facebook and Websites.
• Facilitate media center members with audio/visual needs. Work with show producers and crewmembers on studio shows, remote sites, and editing.
• Responsible for equipment checks and numerous other audio/visual aspects including: microphones, cameras, editors, graphics systems, audio boards, and lighting.
• Responsible for creation and execution of promotional material used at Channel 14, including writing scripts, creating graphics and editing.
• Responsible for teaching and guiding volunteer producers so they can produce their own television show. Some volunteers have no prior television or computer experience.
CBS 58 WDJT MILWAUKEE PRODUCTION CREW
West Allis, Wisconsin December2004-December 2009
A major market television news operation and a CBS news affiliate.
• Daily duties include camera operation, teleprompter, floor directing, audio and lighting.
• Work with talent, producers, and other tech crew to create a quality news cast.
• Work mornings beginning at 3:15am.
• Adapt to changing news conditions.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.