Highly skilled and experienced in live and studio musical environments - also proficient in audio post-production
Robert Gatley has been in the industry since 2003.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Background Sound Design on film "House of Lost Things"
- Pro Tools editor for "Grateful Dead Europe '72" box set
- Audio Engineer @ Skywalker Sound - Five years
- Audio Engineer @ The Plant Studios in Sausalito - Four years
- Live Recording Engineer @ Live Nation - Five years
Associations / Organizations
- Voting Recording Academy Member
Awards / Honors
- Asst. Eng on Grammy winning album - Quincy Porter: The Complete Viola Works, featuring Eliesha Nelson and John McLaughlin Williams
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.