Bachelor of Science in Media Arts & Animation from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division
John Schultz has been in the industry since 2006.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Creative Suite 4
- Autodesk Combustion 4
- DigCel Flipbook Pro
- Pixologic ZBrush
- Wacom Tablet
Clients / Credits
- Beach Plum Media Internship http://beachplummedia.com/BeachPlumMedia/Home/Home.html, Los Angeles, CA
- The Gun Cabinet, Washburn, IL - Designed business card and promotional media for the company
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. Peoria, IL - Designed a safety poster series for a global safety intiativ
- The Outdoor Review Online http://theoutdoorreview.com/ - Designed a website header for the site.
Awards / Honors
- Peoria Gold Key Award for Art.
- Dgital Painting chosen to hang at the Art Institute Gallery in Pittsburgh, PA
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (309) 370-3759
Alt: (309) 681-1044
Mobile: (309) 370-3759