I am a highly motivated self-starter with a MFA from the National Theater Conservatory. I have worked as the Creative Director for an independant production company for the past two years, and am looking to expand my knowledge and experience.
Michael Mallard has been in the industry since 2000.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 5D mark II
- Photoshop CS5
- On One Photo software
- Final Cut Pro X
- Sony EX Cam
Clients / Credits
- Production Designer on Stripped Festival
- Set Designer on "A Bicycle Country"
- Set Designer on "Strange Snow"
- Camera Operator for East Harlem T.V.
- Camera Operator for LIJ-Diversity and Inclusion campaign
- Camera Assistant for Mount Sinai internal training videos
- Grip for East Harlem T.V.
- Grip/P.A. for Digital Laundry
- Best boy on Tapeworm (short film)
- Spokesperson for Tapeworm (festival circut)
- Talent on ABC's What Would You Do
- Photographer for aMios Theater Co
- Photographer for Robin Byrd Show
- Still Photographer for Reema Zaman's "I made a sex tape"
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Set Design mentioned in Backstage.com and NYTimes online
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.