I have a deep, rugged , sultry/barratone voice... I have a ton of personality and can work with any format especially involving sports, any type of talk show, comedy sketches, etc. Im a recent spinal cord Injurer who broke my neck in a diving accident...Although paralyzed from chest down, I maneuver very well and can use most boards. I recovered tremendously and went to get my college degree. Im a hardworker, flexible, easy to work with and I take direction well. My name is the quadfather and I will use my injury and life experiences that Ive encountered and have overcome in any radio/tv broadcast situation. My purpose on life to make people smile, and I know that i would be a great asset to any company. Id like to ,inspire and motivate abled/disabled people that life is too short and to make the best of their given situation. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM........GO TO YOU TUBE.......type my name (doug bartling)and view a couple of the documentaries that the new school of radio did on me.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Efficient use of Adobe Audition 1,2 and 3
- 3 Able to format voice/personality for any given format
- 5 Proficient in Audio Vault Suite (Scheduling and Voice Tracking)
- 6 Experienced in commercial writing, voicing and producing
- 7 Prepared written copies for news casting, traffic and basic reporting
Clients / Credits
- 2011 Graduate from the New School of Radio/Television for broadcast journalism
- Interned and was a part of the "John and Jaime" morning talk show on 98.3 WTRY
- Live on air wiith "Waking up with the Wolf" morning talk show on pyx 106.5
- been guest speaker at sunnyview rehab hospital, Herkimer county comm college
- have done 3 different documentaries on you tube based upon my life , injury and how I ve overcome an
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (518) 982-0717
Alt: (518) 836-6688