WORKING PICTURES INC./GRENADE EDITORIAL New York, NY
Producer 2002 – 2010
• Produced feature films, television shows, commercials, promos, webisodes and EPKs
• Created and developed original content for feature films, television shows and webisodes
• Implemented cost-effective production strategies through hiring multi-faceted workers, negotiating favorable terms with vendors, maximizing talent productivity to eliminate downtime on set, timely crisis resolution and creative problem solving.
CROSSHAIRS Indiana Dunes, IN
• Produced film about soldiers of different religions who were discussing the effect of religion on society while hunting for Taliban in Afghanistan.
10 Count Chicago, IL
• Produced film about a young man’s assessment of the consequences of choosing a career in boxing as a means to escape poverty.
JEFF KOONS: BEYOND HEAVEN New York, NY
Associate Producer 2010
• Produced feature documentary on the life of the contemporary American artist/provocateur, Jeff Koons.
CAYMAN WENT New York, NY
• Produced feature film shot in the Cayman Islands about a fading Hollywood underwater action star whose life takes on new meaning on the island of Cayman Brac.
MY NAME IS NIGEL COOK New York, NY
Production Coordinator/Creative Developer 2005 – 2006
• Developed scenarios and characters for a Curb Your Enthusiasm-style feature film about the son of a wealthy Brit who comes to the U.S. looking for the perfect job.
THE DONNA KARAN PROJECT New York, NY
Producer/Creative Developer 2007
• Edited more than 40 hours of footage for fashion designer Donna Karan’s documentary on the fusion of conventional and alternative medical therapies.
SINS New York, NY
Associate Producer/Creative Developer 2006
• Adapted single-page script into a short film modeled after This isYour Life, in which Satan and St. Peter vie over an individual’s eternity.
SELECTED TELEVISION PROGRAMING:
REPO MEN: STEALING FOR A LIVING, TLC New York, NY
Production Coordinator 2004 – 2006
• Coordinated multiple film crews across the U.S. for reality show starring Vinnie Pastore about the repossession business.
SPORTSKOOL, Cablevision New York, NY
Producer/Creative Developer 2006
• Researched personal histories of eight professional athletes,including Grant Hill, Rick DiPietro, Kyle Bush and Peter Forsberg, developed unique story-lines for each athlete’s episode
OFF THE WALL, Gallery HD New York, NY
Production Manager 2006
• Managed film shoots for a show containing expert commentary on museum exhibitions.
THE TALENT COLLECTOR, AMC New York, NY
Production Coordinator 2004
• Organized talent and crew for special exploring the world of talent agent Coralie Jr., who manages dog acts, clowns, legitimate actors, “little people” and other unique talent.
SELECTED COMMERCIALS, PROMOS and EPKS:
SUNSWEET RAISINS New York, NY
Production Coordinator 2007
• Coordinated talent and crew for a taste-testing commercial for Sunsweet Raisins.Sunsweet Raisins.
CALLAWAY GOLF, Young & Rebucam New York, NY
Production Coordinator/Creative Developer 2006
• Developed story lines for a series of 12 commercials featuring golfers Phil Mickelson and Annika Sorenstam.
HARRAH’S RESORT ATLANTIC CITY, Kang & Lee New York, NY
Production Coordinator 2005 – 2006
• Produced more than 30 commercials showcasing Harrah’s properties in Atlantic City for the Asian market.
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS New York, NY
• Shot several commercials promoting professional basketball team.
• Produced videos of player introductions for home games.
STARTING OUT IN THE EVENING New York, NY
• Produced and directed EPK for feature film that was nominated for 2007 Grand Jury Prize at Sundance Film Festival.
• Conducted cast and crew interviews.
COLUMBIA COLLEGE CHICAGO Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts in Film & Video August 2011
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Creative Suit, Mac OS, Windows OS, Movie Magic, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iOS
Ethan Wolf has been in the industry since 2002.