I’m looking for a job in television or film. I’m a strong production coordinator, First A.D. and field producer, but open to any position. I'm happy to be an administrative assistant, a video editor or sales person. I’m also a strong writer and it’s my ultimate long-term goal to have my own television series, which I am currently writing along with a couple of spec scripts.
About me personally: I’m a relatively new Los Angeles resident and I’m currently a freelance field producer, a reporter, an accomplished chef, a techno geek and even a background actor because I love television. In addition, I have been a Huffington Post featured front-page blogger. I’ve been freelancing for Patch and L.A. Times as a reporter over the last year. I’m divorced and my daughter is a successful adult. I have two adorable Pomeranians that are my only responsibility these days.
I've worked on A-list television and film sets as an actor including, "The Dark Night Rising," "Gangster Squad," "Desperate Housewives," "Castle," "Body of Proof," and so many more.
Clients / Credits
- Field Producer-Media Vista Productions, Juris Productions
- Writer-LA Times, Huffington Post
- Actor-Burt Wonderstone, Desperate Housewives, CSI, Castle, Body of Proof
- Sales, MVP, Harmony Solar, Beverly Hills Times Mag,
- AVID & FCP Editor- MVP, Shining Star Productions, etc.
Awards / Honors
- A Brighter Idea-The Sun Tunnel, Telly Award, 1999
- MVP Shameless Self Promotion, Telly Award, 1998
- San Jose Business-Fastest Growing Business, Telly Award, 2000
- Mount Hermon Family Camp, Telly Award, 2001
- Understanding Lupus, Telly Award, 2003
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (408) 410-8206
Alt: (818) 433-7889
Mobile: (408) 410-8206