I am a 30+ year veteran of the television production industry working positions in production and post from network to local production houses in the Baltimore and Washington, DC area. I am a team player with the knowledge to help in all areas.
Jib-Keel Laying of SSN 785 John Warner
Jib-Virgin Mobile Free Fest 2012
Jib-Dance Makers (TV Pilot)
Jib- Cooking with Misha McK
Engineer/Technical Director- Tunnel to Towers 5K, NYC
Technical Director- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman (PBS) 2010- Present
Video Streaming Designer/Engineer- US DoD 2003-2010
Editor/Camera-Legends of Air Power (PBS/DISCOVERY WINGS)
Editor- Rap City (BET) 1996-2001
Editor-Jazz Central (BET on Jazz) 1996-2001
Technical Director-NYC Tunnel to Towers 5k 2002-Present
Staff Editor/Stage Manager-WJZ-TV 1998-2000
Promotions Editor/Technical Director-WNUV-TV 1989-1992
On-Line Editor- B.E.T./The Jazz Channel 1996-2001
FCC-Radio Telephone Operator Permit
Blonder Tongue- Broadband Technical Training
Chyron- infini! trained operator
Quantel- Editbox Operator
George Bolden has been in the industry since 1981.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Owner/Operator, Jony Jib/Pro (24 feet)
- Owner/Operator, Final Cut Pro with MOTU V4HD, Since 2000
Clients / Credits
- Jony Jib Operator, Best Bark Media
- Jony Jib Operator, Box Of Flies Entertainment
- Jony Jib Operator, Three Roads Communications
- Jony Jib Operator, Reel Time National Productions
- Jib Operator, Virgin Mobile
- Jib Operator, Advance Video Service
- Videographer, Nations Triathalon-Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Technical Director - The Truth About Money (PBS)
- Technical Director - Tunnel to Towers 5K- NYC
- Final Cut Pro Editor, Best Bark Media
- Final Cut Pro Editor, The Book Look
- Final Cut Pro Editor, 3 Roads Communications
- Quantel Editor, Jazz Central, BET on Jazz
- Quantel Editor, The House of Duke, Jazz Channel
- Camera Operator, Pope John Paul II Baltimore 1995 visit, Big Shot Productions, EWTN, WJZ-TV
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- Telly Award 2005
- Telly Award 2003
- monda recommends George Bolden
"George Bolden - you can say all the usual things about his work. He's a consummate professional, he's timely, he's creative, he's got vision, he get it! etc., etc., but what I have to say is a lot more simple. This guy is pure magic. He arrives where you want to be 5 exits before you begin to try and articulate your vision. George Bolden is an industry magician, able to edit, operate the jib and much more with quiet efficiency and an ever ready smile and great sense of humor. I will continue to work with George on every independent project I have! Happy to recommend a true professional who knows his stuff and has a pleasant bedside manner. George Bolden, is the complete package!"
- Bob Nielo recommends George Bolden
"I have used and will use George in the future. Great tech knowlege. Greaty product"
- Carey Dove recommends George Bolden
"George is a true professional! The job he did in producing our 40th anniversary video is not only a preservation of our company history but a keepsake for all our employees and customers. Kudos George for a job well done! I would recommend this gentleman for any of your broadcast/video needs."
- Alan Heath recommends George Bolden
"Great guy a profecional."
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.