Napa Valley Film Festival
The Napa Valley Film Festival showcases the best in new independent filmmaking and world cinema and works to build community around the art of visual storytelling. Film screenings and discussions with filmmakers are accompanied by the world-class food and wine of legendary Napa Valley, fueling lively conversations with old and new friends.
The Napa Valley Film Festival takes place on the second full weekend of November each year. The festival runs from Wednesday evening through Sunday night – what we like to refer to as an extended weekend, the best kind.
Each year’s festival includes the following core components:
- Roughly 75 new films
- 200+ visiting filmmakers and industry executives
- A handful of sneak preview premieres of Oscar-worthy end-of-year studio releases
- One or more Tribute(s) to notable film industry figures
- Juried and Audience Awards in a variety of categories, including the $10,000 Meadowood Best Narrative Feature award
- Screening venues clustered in walkable Festival Villages in the towns of Napa, Yountville, St. Helena and Calistoga
- Food & Wine-Tasting Pavilions in each Festival Village
- Exclusive epicurean adventures for festival attendees and VIP guests.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.