James Niles Joyal
My name is James Niles Joyal, I have an MFA in Film Music Composition but specialize also in songwriting.
I am all about passion, and telling the story. That's why I got into film music. To tell stories and to help filmmakers tell stories - with music.
Naturally, I am a screenwriter too.
James Niles Joyal has been in the industry since 2010.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools
- Axiom Pro 61 Midi Controller
- EWQL, Native Instruments, and other industry-grade Samples/Software
- AKG C214 Mic with SE Reflexion Filter
Clients / Credits
- Old Songs (2010) - Score and Soundtrack
- The Gatherers (2010) - Soundtrack and End Credits Score
- Sprinkles (2010) - Score
- Irma and the Yeti (2011) - Score and End Credits Song
- Bronx Ethnography (2011-2012) - Short Documentary Series Score
- New Leash on Life (2012) - Feature-length Documentary Score
Awards / Honors
- Sprinkles won the Write Brothers Excellence in Film and Video Award, AOF Film Festival
- On the Sprinkles score, “the musical score, it’s simple brilliant and it adds so much to the film” –Pat Ricketts of videoviews.org
- The Gatherers was an Official Selection Cucalorus Film Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.