• Press Pass TV, Boston, MA June 2011–Present
Production Manager and Producer: Managing productions and online presence. Filming and editing events. Teaching Media Literacy and Production to high school students. Grant research and writing.
• Brookline Access TV, Boston, MA Sep.–Dec. 2011
Production Intern: Reception duties, assisting on shoots, and solely creating documentary piece from pre- through post-production that is airing on channel.
• Recover Records, Boston, MA Summer 2011
Production Intern: Producing, shooting, and editing videos about the company.
• Teaching Assistant in Film History, Boston University, Boston, MA Sep. 2010–Aug. 2011
Leading discussion sections for 10-20 students. Teaching, creating exams, and grading.
• Atlas Media Corp., New York, NY May–Aug. 2010 Production Intern: Assisting producers in completion of television shows Sex on TV and Nudity on TV, commissioned by The TV-Guide Network.
• Bay State, BU-TV (Boston University’s Student Channel), Boston, MA Feb.–June 2010
Production Assistant: Building sets, operating cameras, and sound assistance.
• Cinematheque, The Danish Film Institute, Copenhagen Jan. 2008-Aug. 2009
Service Employee: Servicing patrons, managing daily accounting, and bartending.
• University of Copenhagen, Financial Department, Copenhagen Jan. 2008–Jun. 2009
Assistant to Financial Department: Faxing, scanning, photocopying, and filing.
• Boston University, College of Communication, Boston, MA Sep. 2009–May 2011
Master of Science in Television Production & Management
• University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark Sep. 2006–Jun. 2009
Bachelor of Science in Film & Media Studies
• Video Production: Final Cut Studio, Avid, and iMovie. Studio, analog, and digital cameras.
• Computer: Office Suites for PC and Mac, Photoshop, as well as basic HTML.
Zarah Hansen has been in the industry since 2009.