I graduated with a BFA in Film & TV Production from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, and I am an aspiring filmmaker with 5+ years experience working in the industry in multiple capacities. I have experience on set in camera, electrical, gripping, and production departments. I have also worked at several post-houses that focus on editing, distribution, and post audio. In addition, I have spent time with production companies that focus on pre-production and development as well.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon 5D Mark II outfitted with Nikon SLR lenses
- Tripod with fluid head and dolly
- FP-33 Shure Sound Mixer
- Tascam DR-100 Recorder
Clients / Credits
- Series Cinematographer - Next Time On Lonny (Web Series for Cracked.com)
- Cinematographer - Music Video: Lonny "Don't Want U Comin'"
- Key Grip - "The Hurling Stick" and "Immrama" - Short films directed by Vincent Grashaw (producer of
- Production Assistant / Stills Photographer - Aflac Commercials "The Goat" and "HeroDuck"
- Assistant Editor - Loreena McKennitt "A Moveable Musical Feast" Tour Documentary - Zoomarifilms
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.