Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in film and television production with a major company or studio that will utilize my education, training and experience which i intend to focus on my goal in a career in cinematography and Film Director I have over ten years experience working in the production of film, TV, and video production. My experience includes Art Department, Assistant set designer & set dresser Non-Union AD, (2nd and second 2nd AD), Key PA, Background PA, Walkie PA.
Clients / Credits
- 2012 AMIRRA Films, 2nd AD Mt. Vernon, NY
- 2010 Fake Empire Entertainment, Gossip Girl Parking PA, Set PA New York, NY
- 2009-2010 Sony Pictures,Damages, Location Personnel, Key PA, New York, NY
- 2009 Cheetah Vision, 50 cent Before I self destruct, 3rd AD New York, NY
- 2006-2008 Universal/Columbia Pictures, Spiderman3, Taking of Pelham 1,2,3, Bourne Ultimatum, Key PA
- 2006 Be Kind Rewind, Junkyard Productions,Art Department, Set design, Set dresser, Passaic, NJ,
- 2006 Imagine Entertainment/Universal, Set PA, 1 & 2nd team operations New York, NY,
- 2002-2007 NBC/Universal, Law &Order,SUV, Criminal Intent, Kidnapped, Kings,Key PA, 1st team, Set PA
- 2004-2006 Warner Brothers, Music & Lyrics, I Am Legend, Set PA, Parking PA
- 1999 H.I.S. Productions, Set PA and Art Depatment for Maxwell, Case and D'Angelo music videos, New
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (212) 787-2937
Mobile: (646) 351-5170