I’m a results-oriented and personable MEDIA PROFESSIONAL with progressive experience within the media and advertising industry. As an outgoing and driven contributor, I draw upon my solid interpersonal abilities to forge and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients. I leverage my exceptional communication and organizational skills to craft winning strategies to achieve the short- and long-term goals of an organization. I’m a cost-conscious problem solver who breaks down complex challenges and delivers simple solutions. As team leader with a keen eye for detail, I follow projects from inception to completion and continually deliver top results on time and within budget.
Alisha Horton has been in the industry since 2006.
Clients / Credits
- Script Supervisor on Dick's Sporting Goods commercial.
- Script Supervisor on Jose Cuervo commercial.
- Event Collaborator for MAC Cosmetics.
Associations / Organizations
- Women In Film Chicago
- Chicago International Film Festival
- Chicago Screenwriters Network
- Midwest Independent Film Festival
Awards / Honors
- Short film "What is Democracy" was a top chosen film to air on CAN TV.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (708) 606-3089
Mobile: (708) 606-3089