May 2009 George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Bachelors Degree: Major – Media Relations/Film, Minor – Business
February 2011 – Present Executive Video Producer – EMF Broadcasting, Rocklin, CA,
EMF Broadcasting is one of the worlds largest non-profit listener supported broadcast companies. With over 7 million listeners and 700 radio stations each week, the reach of EMF spans the globe. Clients and Partners include companies like TriStar Pictures and The Weinstein Company. My Primary functions as video producer:
• Manage Daily Video Requests for National and Local video spots including producing artist performances.
• Team lead creation of new digital media campaigns for social media and broadcast content.
• Create audio spots for worldwide broadcasts.
• Write copy, film, edit, direct, produce, and deliver Videos on a daily basis to partners and affiliates.
• Direct and film stage performances by artists (Smaller scale TRL)
• Interface with the Social Media and Promotions team on new content.
Sept 2011 – Present VP Business Development/Media Producer – PSD Apparel – NY & LA
PSD Apparel has been in business for more than six years and is currently in over 1,600 stores across the country and 600 coming soon in Australia. PSD has gained a ton of national exposure through an upcoming TV show and the signing of top celebrities and athletes. PSD is rolling out new lines in Journeys and finalizing a test order for Macy's all over the states. PSD’s sponsors and partners with some of the biggest athletes, media celebrities and hit musicians in the country. Primary Functions with this company include:
Handle media/marketing related projects for online and broadcast delivery. Currently producing an upcoming TV show I created about the company that has been bought and now is in negotiations with MTV & Fuse TV for a future air-date.
Interface directly with A-List musicians and athletes that are sponsored by the brand and oversee production of all digital video content for promotions and marketing. Work with television media outlets such as ESPN, Fuel, MTV, and reputable publications such as TransWorld, Motocross Magazine, Glamour Magazine, and others.
Participate in scheduling, negotiating, promoting, and lining up National Tour Stops such as the DEW Tour and X-Games.
Work closely with the CEO on new business development and investor relations with the biggest international manufacturers and suppliers in the business.
Currently handling and negotiating new contracts with retailers such as Macys, Journeys, Forever 21 and Champs.
June 2009 – Sept 2010 Marketing Manager/Editor - Silver Ridge Productions, Inc., Fairfax, VA
Manager of Marketing, Video Producer
Established 1996, Silver Ridge Productions is a full service media production group based out of the Washington, DC area. Silver Ridge offers clients services that include script writing, videography, video editing, 3D animation, television production, DVD production and Web delivery. Some clients consist of Nike, CNN, Fox Sports, Raytheon, and PBS. Primary functions as Director of Marketing include:
• Manage marketing, networking, and client relations, in addition to multiple video and film projects.
• Assisting in preparing marketing strategies for obtaining new clients.
• Assist on all shoots with filming and lighting, technical assistance, editing, and oversight and training of computer technology.
• Handle daily media relations, contract analysis, budgets and finances for company clients.
• Pitch video projects to potential clients and television network executives.
• Act in response to Quotes and Proposals as needed, as well as write scripts and treatments when necessary.
Producer Roles Include:
• Assisting in producing, filming, and editing a TV Documentary at Johns Hopkins Hospital for PBS/WETA about groundbreaking medical practices that are revolutionizing the world of organ transplants in the medical community.
2007 – Present Self Employed TV Producer and Business Development, Lincoln, CA
In conjunction with business associates, I’ve worked independently on many freelance projects that are in various stages of development with such networks as PBS, WETA, HBO, MTV, Showtime, FUSE and AMC. Projects accomplishments to date include:
• Producing a Documentary entitled “The Last Degree” which has undergone 2 re-writes with MTV.
• Sold and optioned a TV show titled Almost Somebody. Currently in talks with MTV/MTV2 and Fuse TV.
• Worked on multiple nationwide marketing and production campaigns for PSD Apparel, as well as formed a business relationship with their brand to bring them to the next level and secure major investments and contracts with Department Stores such as Macy’s, Journeys & City Beach. This is an ongoing business partnership moving forward with their company. Through them I’ve worked with a network of contacts that extends from action sports athletes on the Dew Tour and X-Games, to NFL superstars and top artists and recording acts in the entertainment industry.
• Secured agreement with Red Bull as a sponsor for an extreme sporting television show focusing on World Record breaking jet-ski travel attempt.
• Filmed and Co-Directed live MMA sporting events for HDNet TV.
• I’m currently re-writing a scripted comedy series for executives at the Canadian Broadcast Network. I’m also working on production of another reality show for A&E and TLC.
January 2007 - April 2009 Maslow Media Group, Inc., Washington, DC
Production Assistant & Contracts Associate
Maslow Media Group, was founded in 1988 as the first full service Production Staffing, Crewing, Payroll, and Video Production Agency in the country. MMG is a pioneer in the media industry for Camera Crews Worldwide, Payroll Services, Freelance, Fulltime and Contract Production Staffing, Script to Screen Video Production Services, the outsourcing of Media Management Services, and Audiovisual Support. Company clientele includes Corporate Media Departments, Federal & Local Government Agencies, and the Broadcast, Cable and Multimedia industry. Primary functions as Marketing & Contracts Associate included:
• Supported Marketing Department with advertising and promotions geared specifically towards Government and Commercial Clients.
• Performed production assistance when needed, including filming and editing video projects using Final Cut, creating shot sheets, and helping run production teams out in the field.
• Assisted with contracts management and with Quotes and Proposals.
AWARDS, PROFICIENCIES & SAMPLES
2009 - Ava Award for Excellence in Medical Video, Producer/Editor
Proficient in Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Garage Band, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Chroma Keying, as well as additional software/programs.
Since High School, I’ve been very passionate and involved in leading youth programs such as Young Life and disabled student programs around the country. I’ve been very involved music programs as well and have privately instructed highschool students in guitar and piano.