I have been working with audio for eleven years, five of which I have worked professionally. I have a number of major movie releases under my belt, as well as a few video games. I was at one point a score production assistant for a grammy-nominated composer, but somehow drifted into live sound when I relocated to Florida. However, the freelance world is tough down here, and now I am returning to Los Angeles, and am hoping to start my audio production career anew!
Equipment / Gear / Software
- iMac 3.4Ghz quad-core, 16 gb DDR3 ram
- Ableton Live 8 Suite (registered)
- Native Instruments Komplete (registered)
- Hollywood Edge SFX library (registered)
- Presonus Firestudio Project
- Akai APC 40
- Akai MPK 25
- UltraSonic DI mixer/amp
- Shure e305 dynamic mic
- MXL 60 LDC mic
- Tannoy Precision 6d Studio Monitors
Clients / Credits
- Score P.A.- Death Race (universal pictures)
- Score P.A.- Need for Speed 9 (video game)
- Score P.A.- Make it Happen (mayhem project)
- Score P.A.- While She was Out (insight films)
- Score P.A.- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (video game)
Associations / Organizations
- Audio Engineering Society
Awards / Honors
- Lee DeForest Award (Full Sail University)
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.