Born and raised in Miami FL, Marcus González has been practicing the craft of filmmaking, specifically post-production, to better understand the inner workings of world around him as it pertains to the cutting room and through the lens of a camera. He hopes to join the Motion Picture Editor's Guild and work on a variety of short and long formatted projects.
But other than all that, Marcus is a pretty sociable guy, and loves to help his peers and clients with their projects. Please feel free to give him a call or shoot him an email, he'd love to meet with you, preferably over a meal, and talk about your project or any other topic up for discussion.
Fluent in: Final Cut Pro, AVID Media Composer, After Effects, Pro Tools, Photoshop, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, Sorenson Squeeze, Cyberduck, Filezilla, Sound Devices 722 Recorder & 422 Mixer, Digidesign ICON & C|24 mixing boards, Storyboards
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Final Cut Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects
- Pro Tools
- Sound Devices
Clients / Credits
- Dolphins Cycling Challenge: Hosted by Miami Dolphins
- Upstairs LLC
- Tropic Survival Advertising & Marketing Agency
- Filmiami: Miami Dade County Film & Entertainment Office
- Falcon Productions
- Lennar Homes LNN
Awards / Honors
- Best High School Short Film: 2009 Florida Focus, hosted by MIFF
- Official Selection:2008 Miami Short Film Festival, hosted by University of Miami
- Best Film: 2008 Miami Children's Museums Film Festival
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.