Avid / Final Cut Pro Editor
Dear Executive Producer,
My name is Eric Grabowski. I am an LA based editor with 10 years of experience in the Southern California market. I recently completed my 45th episode of a reality TV hosted travelogue. My work experience consists of a large variety of projects including:
* Reality TV Series (45 Episodes): Drinking Made Easy: currently airing on HDNet
* Music Videos - I recently cut a music video/commercial featuring Betty White
* Blockbuster Film Ads for Release on Blu-Ray / DVD
* TV series DVD box set street release campaigns (I have a lot of samples not on reel)
* Consumer Trailers for straight to DVD Movies
* Extra Content / Featurettes / Behind the Scenes
* Video Game Trailers
* Sizzles – Sneak Peak, Event, Studio, Corporate, Talent
* TV promos / shorts / cross promo segments / Interstitial segments
My efficient work style allows me to easily integrate my skills into any work environment.
From a background of hundreds of successfully completed projects I have developed a dependable and evolving creative process. I have an excellent sense of story telling, pacing, composition and content. I have the flexibility and vision to explore multiple alternatives and quickly synthesize feedback into professional creative media while keeping to strict deadlines and surpassing client expectations.
I am very interested to learn if there are freelance / staff editor opportunities at your company. I would be very grateful for the chance to introduce myself and discuss how my editing experience could benefit your organization.
Thank you in advance for considering me to edit your next project.
Eric Grabowski has been in the industry since 2002.
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (310) 619-7503
Mobile: (310) 619-7503