Miguel has been told he is a hardworking, motivated, team player. He always looks on the bright side of a situation and motivates his coworkers to keep moving in good spirits. He knows what it's like to be out of work and is thankful to work on most any production. Being on set is what he is meant to do and where he is most comfortable. His passion and drive is infectious, along with his positive attitude and smile. He is not afraid to take a leadership role when he is called on and will be thorough in his tasks.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- 1998 GMC Sierra 1500; work truck
- Camera Expendables
- Canon DSLR Camera
- Smith & Victor Lighting Kit
- 10' Portable Backdrop Sytem
- Portable Green Screen
- Microsoft Office
- Final Cut HD Suite
- Photoshop CS4
Clients / Credits
- Bright House Sports Network; Camera Operator
- American Idol(TV Series); Production Assistant &ENG Camera Assitant
- So You Think You Can Dance (TV Series); Production Assistant
- Barcode Orlando (TV Pilot); Camera Operator
- Goodbye Yesterday (Feature Film, Jib Operator)
- Mad Men (TV Series); Production Assistant
- Monk (TV Series); Production Assistant
- Hot Import Nights (Live Concert/Event); Camera Operator
- The Ellen Show Summer Series; Production Assistant
- Grill It! with Bobby Flay (TV Series); Production Assistant
- Dear Food Network (TV Series); Production Assistant
Awards / Honors
- • A.S. in Film Production Technology from Valencia Community College Orlando, FL
- • Technical Certificate in Entertainment-Stage Technology
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.