Obtained a degree in Recording Arts with honors from Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy in Chicago, IL. At Tribeca Flashpoint I worked on a myriad of projects that include Production Sound/Sound Design for films, Sound Design for Video Games, and Music Recording/Mixing. I chose to focus in Music Recording for my second year of education at Tribeca Flashpoint with a desire to capture in the most detail the art of music.
I have had the pleasure of working with many artists as well as a handful of high-class producers during my time at Tribeca Flashpoint.
In addition to music recording I have a strong interest in film sound, interactive/game sound, anything audio related.
Studio recording, mixing, troubleshooting.
Equipment / Gear / Software
Clients / Credits
- Recording/Mixing/Mastering Engineer for Happiness Club
- Recording/Mixing/Mastering Engineer for Fluid Minds
- Recording/Mixing/Mastering Engineer for Total Bib
- Recording/Mixing/Mastering Engineer for USO of Illinois
- Recording/Mixing/Mastering Engineer for Catie Curtis
- Studio Assistant for Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy
Associations / Organizations
Awards / Honors
- AAS Degree Recording Arts with Honors
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.