I am a NYC script supervisor who has been working in the industry for more than 5 years. I was trained by Randi Feldman. I am quick and thorough with pre-pro breakdowns and pre-timings. On set I work digitally, and can help with shot lists as well as diagram blocking (during pre-pro or on the day).
Equipment / Gear / Software
- I work digitally, Image Capture
Clients / Credits
- Script Supervisor @ CollegeHumor
- Script Supervisor on a Brad Silberling pilot "The Procrastinator"
- Production Manager SandyMontana: Nike Always On campaign
- 2nd AC "Jay-Z for a Day" Forty Acres and a Mule Productions for RocaWear
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.