• Film and Television Production:
o Wide-ranging knowledge of film and video production from concept to completion
o Effective at organizing and coordinating shoots in a timely and organized manner
o Knowledgeable on film production legalities and pre-production processes from the location department to casting
o Proficient in the process of building sets from creating floor plans and elevations to using construction equipment and tools to physically bring them to life
o Experienced in using a wide range of production equipment.
• Administration and Communication:
o Provide efficient administrative support for a wide variety of program participants and staff
o Prioritize and organize workloads to meet a strict set of deadlines
o Practiced budgeting skill and proficiency for short films
o Establish and maintain strong professional and working relationships with management, staff and internal and external groups
• Technical Proficiencies: Final Cut Pro 9; AVID; Photoshop CS5; Vectorworks; MS Office; Panasonic AG-DVX; ARRI SR-III; ARRI 35-III; Sony HDC-1000; Sony HDW 730S HDCAM; SONY MFS-2000; DMX Light board
• Strengths and Accomplishments:
o Passionate and creative
o Demonstrates enthusiasm and positive attitude in any setting
o Excellent communication and organization talents
o Exudes skills conducive to producing productivity and efficiency in and out of the workplace
o Traveled throughout the state of Florida to film a local television show as their Assistant Director
o Directed and Produced a Documentary which received much attention from the greater Orlando area, being shown and taught at the University of Central Florida and Full Sail University
Clients / Credits
- Production Office Assistant on Search Party
- Production Office Assistant on House of Horrors
- Production Assistant on Sons of Guns
- Porduction Assistant on Oblivion
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.