I am a recent graduate from Ohio University with a Bachelor of Science in Visual Communication majoring in photojournalism. I am from Uniontown, Ohio where I lived until I moved to Athens, Ohio for school in 2008. I am skilled in photography, journalism, videography, page design, and writing. I have a strong passion for journalism and I am very blessed to have the opportunity to express my love for journalism through photography. I prefer a job with a fast-paced working environment with tight deadlines because it never has the possibility of becoming dull. I am ambitious, diligent, and I always put ethics first.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon DSLR equipment
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
Clients / Credits
- Scotland Photojournalism Field School
- Photography Intern at The Suburbanite
- NPPA and NPPAOU member
- Photographer for the Athens Humane Society
- Photographer at The Picture People
Associations / Organizations
- National Press Photographers Association
Awards / Honors
- Work entered in the Dairy Barn Viscom Show for two years
- Deans list 3 quarters
- Mortar Board National Honors Society
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (330) 322-6375
Alt: (330) 699-1886