U.S. Marine Reservist and graduate of the Citadel with a B.S. in Business Administration. I have been doing freelance photography for 1 year. Also I am studying the distance learning professional photography program at the New York Institute of Photography. I am a very passionate person looking to establish a career in photography. I am open to any opportunities available. Thank You.
Darius Evans has been in the industry since 2011.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon Rebel XS
- Canon Elan 7
- Canon G12
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- EF 50mm f/1.8 Lens
- EF-S 55-250 mm f/4-5.6 IS Lens
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens
- EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
- Rotolight RL48-B LED RingLight
- NEEWER® CN-126 LED Video Light
- Benro A2691T Travel Angel Transfunctional Tripod
- Adobe Lightroom 3 Software
- Portrait Porfessional 10 Software
- Tiffen DFX 3 Software
Clients / Credits
- Christine Knight (Musican)
- Dana Richardson (Author)
- Greg Perry (Property Manager)
- James and Brittany Richardson (Newlyweds)
- Andrea Hamilton (Portraits)
- Evarra Meadors (Portraits)
- Andrew Simpler (Portraits)
- Cad and Candice Bloom (Wedding)
- World Futbol Tour (Sports)
- Neema Hooker (Portraits)
- Dennis Badger (Portraits)
Awards / Honors
- Work featured in exhibition titled "Extra(ordinary)" at the Citadel, in Charleson, SC.
- Christel Myrick recommends Darius Evans
"Darius Evans is doing a very good job with his photo shoots. I looked at some of his work and the photos are just AWESOME! Darius seems to be extremely passionate about doing photographying and making them have a beautiful creation.
I wish Darius much success in his endeavors...."
- sirandrewcarlton recommends Darius Evans
"Darius Evans is certainly one of the best photographers I have had the pleasure of working with. His professionalism and knowledge of the art cannot be overstated, and his devotion to his clients is unquestionable. I strongly recommend his services, regardless of what your photography needs may be."
- Evarra Meadors recommends Darius Evans
"The photo session with Darius Evans was such a pleasant and refreshing experience. When I needed photos to celebrate my graduation, Evans booked a photo shoot with me in a timely manner. At the photo shoot, he was very professional and knew my good angles better than I did! The locations were his choice and I felt they really complemented the natural feel I wanted out of my pictures. Evans edited my photos and had them available for me days before my requested deadline and added effects that made me feel like I was a classic beauty. Although he is still gaining experience, I felt as if I were in the presence of a seasoned professional! I am extremely satisfied with the whole photography experience and would instantly recommend him to anyone wanting to have a photo session that would be tailored uniquely to their needs.""
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.
Main: (772) 519-4639
Alt: (910) 916-1937