I am a story teller whose instrument of choice is the video camera. Ever since I made my first (short) film, The School Linebacker, in 7th grade I have had an interest in the filmmaking process. Since I am graduating soon from Georgetown University with a degree in Economics and a minor in Film & Media studies, I hope to gain some meaningful work experience in the media industry—whether it be in production or on the business side—this summer. I have liberated myself from the university library by graduating on an accelerated three year track, giving me a gap year's time to explore other media related opportunities as well.
Adventurous, creative, driven, and always ready to learn.
Equipment / Gear / Software
- Canon DSLRs
- HD Camcorders
- Zoom H4N
- Final Cut Pro (6,7)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Clients / Credits
- Director, Editor, Producer for So Where's Home? A Film About Third Culture Kid Identity
- Co-director, Co-producer for Urban Beekeeping: NYC
- Communication and Design Assistant for Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs
- Freelance Videographer for Smart Business Services (SBS Inc)
- Videographer for Dario and Anika's Wedding
Awards / Honors
- Third Place Winner for Federal Bank of Richmond's Share The Wealth Video Contest
- "Unforgettable" - Winner of Best Beginning Director, Best Story, and Best New Film at 9th Annual Laurie Nelson Film Festival (2009)
- Excellence in Computer Science Award for Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design at the Singapore American School
This profile has not yet received any recommendations.
I have not recommended anyone.
Is there something wrong with this profile?
(Broken link, misspelling, profanity, etc.)
Use this form to report it and optionally add a comment telling us what the problem is.